Monday, February 14, 2011

For The 1st Time In WRC History

The World Rally Championships (see earlier posts WRC and WRC Fotos March 2010) return to the state of Guanajuato (GTO) during the 1st weekend of March.

On March 3rd for the 1st time in WRC history the 1st stage of the rally will be held underground through the tunnels of my beautiful city Guanajuato, GTO. I can't wait. I have seen stages of the rally since I arrived here back in 2005. Last year was the 1st year I took all of my girls to witness the finest drivers in the world tearing up the dirt roads around the state of GTO. Too much fun!

March 4th and 5th, Super Special Stages happening at night in the Leon Autodome.

Yes, you still have time to book your flights or bus tickets.

See you at the rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment