Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Super Saturday

This is going to be a great weekend in Guanajuato. 

Super Saturday, the BUZZ show world premier at the library in San Miguel and then we'll hustle back to Guanajuato for old friend Mathew Stadler's book signing party. Mathew's newest novel, Chloe Jarren's La Cucaracha, sounds very interesting and is set in Guanajuato. I'm looking forward to reading it. I have a number of professional writer friends who also read my ramblings here. I try not to think about it.

I am too excited about my upcoming BUZZ premier. While creating BUZZ, I have been assisted by many wonderful artists along the way. Over the next few days leading up to Super Saturday I will do my best to show you some of their contributions.

Here's the BUZZ logo:
This was designed by my old friend Joel Smith and myself.
Joel is 1 of the few people not from Guanajuato
who has worked on BUZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment