Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lovely

Here's a foto of me and the lovely Ann Riley after our trumpet and organ concert at St Paul's in San Miguel de Allende. We played music of the baroque and romantic periods (mas o menos). We had a nice crowd. After the concert, I got to meet some wonderful people and received many positive comments. St. Paul's is a wonderful location for concerts. Beautiful inside and out. Also, very good acoustics for the trumpet. What can I say about Ann Riley. She is such a pleasure to work with. Always professional and musical. San Miguel is lucky to have her. We always have such fun playing music together.



Now that I'm unemployed, look for me playing more around Guanajuato. I will do my best to update my "gigs" schedule whenever I can. Have trumpet, will gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment