Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mexican Recycling

Several years back Michelle asked me if we should separate our trash for the recycling. I told her that we don't need to worry because in Mexico they have people that do that for you.

The way recycling works here is like this: The guys in the trash truck pull up to the dumpster, they jump inside the dumpster and the recycling begins.

Here's a foto of the Mexican recycling program in action. I had a better shot moments before but I decided not to shoot until I was out of the middle of the street. The light was perfect and with the beautiful mountains of Guanajuato in the back ground it would have been better than the below foto but it still gives you an idea of what I'm ramblin' on about.
Also a few of the many power lines I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment