Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ooze 2

I am very happy to report that I went to the skin doc today and she says that my skin looks wonderful. She says we have killed all of the cancerous cells. Good news.

Some more good news. On the 6th of November I will be the featured soloist with the Orquesta de Camara Potosinos for their season opening concert in San Miguel de Allende. I will be performing the jewel of trumpet concertos, the Haydn. I'm very excited to get a chance to play this wonderful piece with an orchestra.

Even more good news: I have been booked to perform with my friend and pianist/organist Chris Brunt. On the 5th of December we will be performing Christmas music of many styles from many different eras as part of the Cox Chapel Music Series at Highland Park United Methodist Church in Dallas. It will be a treat for me to perform this program in the beautiful Cox Chapel so close to home.

1st Sunday of November San Miguel MX.
1st Monday of December Dallas TX.

Hope you can make it to 1 or both.

Here are 2 fotos from the BUZZ foto shoots.
This is Ricardos favorite. It's a great shot.
Ricardo took 100's of fotos of me.
This "throw away" is 1 of my favorites. 
So for the next 6 weeks I am on a treatment to regrow the skin cells on my face. The timing is just about perfect. I was planning a surf trip in 2 months so that should give me a few weeks to get a good base tan before I hit the surf.

No comments:

Post a Comment