Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Know Nothing

Today while walking through a market in San Miguel de Allende, I came to a very small opening and this is what I saw. 

I know nothing about electrical wiring of any kind. I don't know why these sorts of sites make me smile, but they do. 
Fall wildflowers alongside the road from Guanajuato to San Miguel de Allende.

More San Miguel related news; I am very excited to announce that guitar master Ken Basman who is originally from Canada, but has lived in San Miguel for the last 19 or so years, will be joining TUBA JAM for our next 2 shows. Ken plays so good. I can't wait. 

2 comments:

  1. I no longer live in San Miguel...just visit whenever I can...this is the time of year I love best in Guanajuato. It is absolutely awe inspiring driving between SMA and Guanajuato (the back way) this time of year...thanks for sharing the photo!
    Last time I was in SMA (July-Aug) I rented an apartment from Ken...I'd heard he was a fantastic guitarist, but he went to Canada right after I moved in and didn't return until after I'd left...I'm looking forward to catching him play next time down! Maybe I can catch one of your performances in Guanajuato too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Those wires remind me of China. Lots of that over there too. Craziness. Love you, Aden

    ReplyDelete