Saturday, June 5, 2010

Do Whatcha' Wanna Do (with Video!)



Since starting my blog, whenever I play somewhere I try to remember to give my camera to someone to take a few fotos. Last night at Corcho de Baco the lady that I gave my camera to took her job very seriously. She somehow figured out how to take video (I don't have any idea how to do that, I'm pretty lo-tech) so you guys can listen to the Garrapatas Mexicans (TUBA JAM trio) as we cover the Re-Birth Brass Band classic "Do Whatcha' Wanna Do". Dan Norman on tuba. Laloc Vallejo on the drums. We had a good crowd and we all had a lot of fun.

Sorry, but I can't seem to get the video to upload. I told you I was lo-tech. I'll try to figure out how to post the video asap. For now you will have to settle for more silent fotos. This foto is of me walking through the crowd while playing "St James Infirmary". Always a crowd pleaser.

And now the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment