Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2 Fotos



Here are 2 fotos from around Guanajuato.

I love the sport of baseball and Guanajuato has the most spectacular baseball stadium I have ever been inside of (yes I have been to Wrigley, Go Cubs!). I like to bring my trumpet to any game I attend. The games here are very quiet compared to those in the states, so the trumpet really stands out. The locals always get a kick when they see me come in with my horn. The game in the foto we lost 4-3, but it was still a blast.

The other foto is of the beautiful Templo de la Compania in the center of Guanajuato. This church has had scaffolding over the front part for all of the 4+ years we have been here. They just took it down a week or so ago. Nice to be able to see the front for the first time. The orchestra plays at least 1 concert a year in this magnificent structure. It is one of my favorite venues.

No comments:

Post a Comment