Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Friend, Luis


When I was in the Air Force one of their sayings was, "Follow the chain of command and resolve the problem at the lowest level." The last part of that I have found to be very true regarding the building process here in Mexico. The first place I go whenever I encounter a problem is to go down the street to see my friend, Luis. He runs a junk yard about a half mile from our place. Luis is always happy and willing to help. He delivers water to the site whenever I call him and only every 4 or 5 trips will he ask me to give him a small payment for gas for his truck. Right now I am storing my small wooden beams to finish the roof at his place. I don't know what if anything I would have been able to accomplish without my friend, Luis.

Mil Gracias mi Amigo!

No comments:

Post a Comment